Monday 3 April 2017

My Special place By Harlem


                                 My Special Place by Harlem
1.People
2.water games
3. Kai   
4. Rugby

   My  whole family and I  went to Havelock pools. My cousins, Api, Tahu, Tipene, Rangi, my aunties and my mum ,  dad and my brother were with me.
“Yay” I said.
When we got to the pools  I ran as fast as I could to  the deep pools.  I went to do a bomb and I landed on a big fat  whale.
I said to my cousins “Do you what to play tag?”
“Yes” said my cousin.
“Ok I’m counting to  20 seconds. Ready or not here I come“I’m going to tag you.”
I jumped in the little pool to tag Api but I missed him.
“You didn't get me. Haha, go get Willam not me.” he said

It is kai time . I'm so hungry. KFC Yes my favorite. I sat down and ate 3 chickens “Yum” When I finished the 3 chickens, I ate all of the chips. I  sat on the ground for 5 minutes.                              

When we finished kai we hopped into the freezing cold pool.   It felt like sitting in a pile of ice! I love it being so cold because it felt like I had a brain freeze. Well it was near 6 o'clock we were going to play Rugby.
“Who wants to play Rugby?” I said

Havelock North Pools is my special place

No comments:

Post a Comment