Friday 10 March 2017

My Best Memory

MY best memory was going to Rotorua. When we got there we went straight to bed because  it was 3 in the morning. When it was 8pm we went to go to Gengees .Yum  pineapples !  

On the next day, at 5pm we went to the luge and we went straight to the top of the hill.  “Wweee” I was going so fast down the big hill . “Nnoo don't crash into me william.” Dad went to push me down to go faster. “ Nooo  there is a wooden edgings.” So I did a big drift. “Ya lets go who is going to win . So when we went near two ways me and my auntie went to the right but my brother went to crash into the wooded edgings. When he crashed we stopped for William because that wouldn't be fair for him having the race with me. Who is going to “WIN” who is going to “WIN” me “YES”  “I WILLWIN” first one up there is the “WINNER”  Noo you are going to win because you are in front of me. You need to hop on first so you can win who is going to win auntie. Can I go in front of you? “Yes yay.”
I won the race.   

  

1 comment:

  1. Wow great job Harlem i love the part when you described that the pineapples where yum.

    ReplyDelete